Giant Enemy Crab is now hiring!
Giant Enemy Crab is a Seattle based development studio currently working on the tactical FPS Due Process. We have a flat hierarchy where everyone is able to argue for their own ideas, but understands the game that we're trying to make. There are about 12 people on our team and it feels more like a bunch of people trying to make something cool than it does a company.
Email jobs(at)dueprocess.info with the job position in the headline and your resume + portfolio (for artists) to apply.
We're looking for a level designer to work on our upcoming tactical FPS Due Process. This position is onsite and will require you to be local to Seattle.
Due Process is an adversarial SWAT shooter that delivers on planning and coordination. Each round, two teams of five confront each other in an attack/defend mission on a procedurally-generated level. Before action, each team draws out a plan of attack or defense using SWAT equipment such as breaching charges, flashbangs, ballistic shields, and night vision goggles.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working with the creative director to define what the characteristics of various level palettes are and what our level generator should be trying to create in the future
- Working in Unity with our Level Gen programmer to get each level palette generating smoothly
- Continuously creating a significant number of maps each week for play tests.
- 3+ years of professional game development experience (mods included)
- Portfolio of levels designed for multiplayer FPS games (mods included). If you do not include a portfolio, your application will be rejected
- A short paragraph telling us about your experience (playing/developing/modding) with FPS games